|Job Title:||Lift Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Lift Engineer, we have the perfect role for you. A successful multi-disciplinary consultancy firm are looking to expand their growing team and add a talented Lift Engineer to their portfolio to be part of a friendly and energetic team. With an enviable client base, this role is Flexible UK and can be based in Birmingham, London or Glasgow areas with travel to client sites required. Competitive salary and remuneration package for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Looking at Lift Operations using (LOLER) Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Conducting thorough lift examinations and escalator SAFed inspections
- Maintenance Audits including lift condition reports
- Taking ownership of problems/ fault and managing process until completion
- Full UK Valid Driving License
- Apprenticeship in Lift Industry or equivalent experience as a lift engineer with the ability to identify defects and potential defects in lift, escalator and dock handling equipment inspected.
- Experience in a lift manufacturing or multi-disciplinary design consultancy firm.
- Competent in the design, commissioning and trouble-shooting of lifts and escalators
- Good organisational and communication skills and a positive and proactive approach to customer service
- Flexible approach to working hours and flexibility to travel with occasional overnight stays and the ability to work as part of a team
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.