|Job Title:||Lighting Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Boudewijn Derkx|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a large energy company, has an exciting opportunity for a Lighting Design Engineer to join their energy services division. Working within a growing division delivering integrated energy services solutions to some of the UK's largest energy users, your role will be to design and specify energy efficient lighting solutions as part of multi-£m carbon reduction schemes.
- To act as thought leader internally and directly with the customer and advise on best practices and methodologies.
- Ensure the team is up to date with accreditations such as CIBSE, LIA, ICEL
- Engage with manufacturers and consultants to identify fit-for-purpose solutions and will outsource resources as required (e.g. surveyors, designers)
- You'll act as a technical lead for efficient lighting solutions for major and complex projects and bids.
- You will have extensive experience within lighting solutions design, luminaires and controls.
- Be degree qualified with an emphasis on lighting design.
- Have strong experience in building modelling using IES-VE or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Extensive experience in the evaluation of lighting market products design and replacement and in external, internal and emergency lighting design and compliance.
- Knowledge in undertaking lighting surveys for commercial and industrial projects and will have an understanding of Section 6 and Part L of the Building Regulations and lighting-related regulations.
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of energy analytics is essential
- Understanding of financial modelling would be an advantage.
- Ideally you'll have an understanding of working across multiple product and delivery verticals operating under different business models.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive benefits package including pension and share incentive plan.
For further information please apply here or call Bo Derkx on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.