|Job Title:||Low Carbon Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Low Carbon Engineer
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial and fast-expanding building services and sustainability focused consultancy. They have been securing thrilling projects over the last few months and due workload, will be looking for a Low Carbon Consultant to engage with their Sustainability and Mechanical & Electrical divisions.
- Manage and engage with multiple Energy/Sustainability projects at one time.
- Deliver Energy modelling (IES).
- Engage with Low/Zero Carbon feasibility studies.
- Deliver design strategies to ensure compliance with Part L.
- Deliver commercial and residential Energy assessments (SAP & SBEM).
- Deliver commercial EPCs.
- Liaise with clients, architects and design teams.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- 4+ years' experience within the sustainability/Energy sector
- Outstanding knowledge of modelling software (preferably IES)
- Outstanding knowledge of Building Physics
- Accredited BREEAM AP
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.