|Job Title:||Maintenance / Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + use of company car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a family run business with over thirty years' experience in the recycling industry. The company stem from a plastic recycling background however today they offer total recycling solutions. They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work between their Northamptonshire & Bedfordshire Sites.
- As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the engineering maintenance schedule is carried out in a timely manner.
- You will monitor, repair and maintain all plant machinery and engineering equipment within the factory premises.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a preventive maintenance programme.
- Your role will involve being on call with other members of the electrical maintenance team.
- You will train and develop your own team of fitters as well as monitoring and being full aware of all Health & Safety procedures to ensure total staff safety.
- This position is a very hands-on role whereby you will be responsible for immediate response to any repairs needed within their recycling plants.
Experience and Qualifications:
- City & Guilds Electrical Qualification or Mechanical qualification equivalent.
- 17th Edition desirable.
- PTS desirable but not essential.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including balers, conveyors, plant, ventilation & lighting.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with welding/fabrication/assembly and electro/mechanical processes
- Familiarity with MRF/SRF/RDF machinery
- A minimum of 5 years practical electrical engineering experience, fabrication and assembly
We look forward to receiving your application.