|Job Title:||Marketing & Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client is a data technology company. They are actively seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager who will be reporting to the Head of Sales, to join their team in London.
- Implement and measure the success of a comprehensive internal and external marketing, communications and public relations program.
- Manage resource materials to support marketing, communications and positioning of company activities, in collaboration with the Sales and Client Experience teams.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Strategic Content Manager on developing content to support clients, reinforce brand position and enhance client engagement.
- Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with targeted media.
- Develop and execute events and conference strategy.
- Conduct relevant market research to anticipate trends and refine our brand's positioning, as necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent storyteller with strong verbal and written skills.
- Native English speaker, comfort with other languages (Spanish) a big plus.
- Subject-matter expert in extra-financial/"sustainability"/EESG issues - understanding the corporate and/or investor perspective, ideally both!
- Experience with marketing and advertising strategy, including product positioning, market research, writing/editing, sales and distribution.
- Driven, determined and hard-working - a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and be resourceful under pressure.
- Excited by the start-up lifestyle and a doer.
- Flexible - start-ups evolve all the time.
- Master's degree in relevant field - Marketing, Communications or Advertising, preferred
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in relevant organizations