|Job Title:||Marketing & Communications Manager|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - Central Belt, Glasgow|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The ideal candidate for this role will be an outgoing and proactive professional who has the ability to extract business and market information with a view to generate opportunities and increase awareness of the company brand and services provided.
Typical duties will include;
- Management of the Marketing budget
- Work closely with the Business Development team to identify networking and communication routes.
- Lead the development of marketing collateral both traditional and digital materials.
- Management of all social media output and marketing campaigns.
- Website content management.
- Monitoring marketing activities from other organisations in the market.
- Train and mentor others in the use of social media.
- Arranging and holding events; networking.
- Assisting with the general management of the office on a day to day basis.
Some North UK Travel required.