|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Derbyshire|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 hour ago|
Mechanical Engineer – Water
A real opportunity to join an International Water Technology company pioneering their way in the Water market with new technologies and abilities.
This role will require a great deal of independent drive and determination as the candidate will be setting up a new system of work in the UK, it will be an opportunity for someone with a real attention to detail but also a candidate with a vision and a drive to implement it. A real opportunity to shape a part of our business.
It will be an Alfreton based role with regular visits to clients and vendors UK and abroad.
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- 3 years Working in an industrial mechanical engineering role
- Commercial awareness
- Proven experience working with specifications in highly regulated environment
- Proven experience with working with standard ATEX, ASME, ANSI, PED, EN etc
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Experience with MS Office
- Highly preferred experience with solidworks and Autocad
- Highly preferred oil & gas experience
- Implementing new systems of work
- Interpreting client requirements for customised filter housings
- Production of data sheets
- Liaising with manufacturing
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of proposals
- Development of standard drawings