|Job Title:||Metering Exchange - Water|
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Metering Exchange - Water
Support of the Metering Support Services installation repair and maintenance activity for both commercial and domestic customers. In this role you will work as part of a customer facing metering team.
- Delivering customer service within set parameters.
- Issuing invoices in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responding to written and verbal queries.
- Helping the customer to identify the most appropriate resolution to their queries and following this through to resolution.
- Updating customer accounts.
- Liaising with other STW teams in order to resolve customer queries.
- Working with and supporting other members of the team.
- Working to various performance targets including; customer satisfaction, productivity and accuracy.
- Using various databases to manage customer information.
- Communication with Contract partners to ensure accurate and timely data flow.
- Driving best practice and process improvements through the use of SBF techniques
- To actively contribute to meetings, sharing ideas and thoughts on best practice and support colleagues in order to reach goals.
- Customer service experience
- Experience of handling queries over the phone, letter and by email (inbound and outbound).
- Experience of communicating with people at all levels.
- A track record of delivering great customer service, sometimes in difficult circumstances.
- Experience of working to targets.
- Experience in organising and prioritising your own workload.
- IT skills - ability to use Microsoft Office in a working environment.
- Experience of working and supporting others in a team environment.
- A passion and motivation for delivering a world class customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive and empathetic approach to resolving customer queries.
- A high attention to detail, and be able to spot inaccurate information and inconsistencies.
- Strong self control and be able to react positively when working in difficult situations and under pressure.
- The ability to work to deadlines in an often pressurised environment.
- Confident negotiation skills and be capable of making decisions in areas of ambiguity.
- The ability to identify issues, generate workable solutions and make rational judgements.
- The ability to listen effectively and gather relevant information by questioning and probing.
- A 'Right first time' attitude - focusing on quality of work.
- The ability to use your initiative and creativity in order to achieve the best outcome for our customers.
- The ability to work well in a team, sharing knowledge, being supportive and team spirited.
- The ability to builds rapport and establishes good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good keyboard skills, good standard of grammar and spelling.
- GSCE (or equivalent) grade C or above to include both English and Mathematics