|Job Title:||Multi-Utilities Team Leader|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Multi-Utilities Team Leader
My client is expanding rapidly, and as part of the growth plan across the South East of England, they need experienced staff to manage a newly established multi-disciplined team, in order to ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard. This will include overseeing all quality, safety, costs and delivery from the team, and that these elements are being efficiently monitored and managed to ensure that the high level of service upheld by my client.
- Develop good relationships with all customers, site agents, project managers and team leaders, and provide site support for customer enquiries.
- Create job packs (Mains and Services) by ensuring job cards are correct, method statements and generic risk assessments are included, issue blank risk assessments, issue 'approved' construction drawings, and as-laid records/statutory records are accurate and returned to CAD within 5 days.
- Resource planning to include regular meetings with supplier (GAP) representatives, ensuring to report damages and theft in line with procedure.
- Conduct site surveys/audits and inspections i.e. one audit per team, per month.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times, and ensure that all jobs have been pre-vetted including risk assessment and liaison with land owners.
- Hire plant ensure hire/off hire plant efficiently and weekly control checks and that all materials are all correctly ordered aggregates ordered in advance, 3 days' notice.
- Ensure Management of Symology Road Opening Notices.
- Adhere to weekly and daily deadlines for checking and signing vehicle sheets and timesheets, and ensure that they are passed to Support Services.
- Although we seek to ensure we receive minimal complaints from customers, part of your role will require you to assist with the successful resolution of any complaints.
- Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 Supervisory
- NCO(W) Level 3
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory / people-management experience, and excellent customer service principles.
- Excellent organisational skills and high quality verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of Gas, Water and Electricity networks