|Job Title:||Multi Utility Design Engineer - Utilities|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Multi Utility Design Engineer Utilities
Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting for Multi Utility Design Engineer to join an established team, to work on the increasing number of design projects in the new housing and commercial market sectors across the region. You will be responsible for designing the utility network for new housing.
- Fully design and prepare complete proposals to Energetics and customer expectations.
- Manage the design through the project design lifecycle ensuring quality, standards, safety and costs are addressed.
- Develop strong relationships with Consultants, Architects, Customers and Network Asset Owners.
- Assist in generating new enquiries and repeat business.
- Employ excellent customer service principles with a focus on contract awards.
- Work within a Sales & Design Team on a Multi Utility basis as required.
- Work to targets and objectives.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum HNC in an engineering discipline.
- 2 years relevant experience in utility or similar sector.
- Relevant design and costing experience in the utility or similar sector.
- Ability to interpret and apply Company/Industry design /planning procedures and requirements.
- Ability to apply the requirements of relevant legislation e.g. CDM, ESQCR NRSWA to designs to ensure compliance.
- Ability to deliver quality projects on time.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ideally authorised status within the industry e.g. S.A.P. / A.P.