|Job Title:||Network Technician - Leakage|
|Salary:||£15400.00 - £18500.00 per annum + Bonus, Standby, Van, Phone|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Network Technician Leakage
- To undertake leakage detection activities on water distribution systems in accordance with the clients specification.
- To achieve and improve the target levels of project performance, and the company's laid down procedures.
- Ensure project activities are carried out in accordance H&S, HR, NRSWA, Environmental and QA procedures.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems.
- Ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
- It is site based and will involve a great deal of driving. There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
- Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally 2 years or more.
- Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
- Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
- EUSR water hygiene card (can be renewed)
- NRSWA Unit 2, Signing Lighting and Guarding (Can be renewed)
- Driving License.
My client are happy to offer fixed term or permanent contracts and will accept applicants UK wide. Any expenses/accommodation will also be paid for those applicants travelling.