|Job Title:||Operation manager - OHL|
|Location:||UK - Wales - North Wales, Gwynedd - Caernarfon|
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
- Responsible for achieving the budgetary targets of the Business Unit
- Full Project budgetary control ensuring the on-going accurate measurement and valuation of all works ensuring accurate timeous invoicing to ensure recovery of all costs incurred including relevant margins
- Responsible for achieving and maximising project financial targets in line with Company targets.
- Effective Resource Planning maximising productivity where able. Client and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all relevant Company processes and procedures are followed and monitored to ensure effective implementation.
- Project and Sub-Business Cost Control measures are in place and costs savings are achieved where necessary.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly provision of Management Information demonstrating the effective control and performance of projects under your control
- Attend internal and external (Client) contract review / progress meetings on a regular basis and any other contract related meeting as may be required.
- Provide leadership to the management team and staff, create goals and objectives and communicate & review at regular intervals.
- Coach and mentor members of the management team and staff and determine actions required for employee development.
- Contribute to the business requirements for budgeting and forecasting.
- Day-to-day management and support of reporting staff, including the timely input & approval of time sheets & expenses, etc.
- Oversee personnel / employee issues with the support of the Human Resources department.
- In accordance with certification to the standards OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 each employee will comply with and contribute to the effective implementation of the current: Health and Safety policy, Quality Policy, Environmental Policy
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in an engineering related discipline
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of utility distribution and or transmission design, construction and project management.
- Excellent project management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record in managing People and Client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability of influencing at all levels
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) ERP System knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyse data and recognise trends.