|Job Title:||Operational Controller|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - Central Belt, Glasgow|
|Salary:||£25,708 + 15% shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
£25,708 + 15% shift allowance
Our client is leading and internationally renowned renewable energy company. As Operational Controller, you will be based in their operational control centre. You will work as part of a highly motivated 24/7 team responsible for the monitoring of the company’s owned and managed renewable energy assets, as well as safe and efficient control and coordination of work carried out by technical and engineering teams.
- You will contribute to the maintenance and development of Control Centre systems and processes required to fulfil your operational control duties.
- You will be a dedicated team player with high standards and attention to detail, motivated to deliver a first class Operational Control service.
- The Operational Controller will monitor renewable energy assets and escalate technical issues to ensure a rapid response and maintain asset availability levels.
- You will co-ordinate Asset Managers, Site Manager, Contractors and other people attending site to ensure works are controlled and implemented in accordance with the agreed standards of quality and safety.
- Monitor & Control assets via SCADA Systems.
- Manage Day-to-Day Work Control utilising Safe Systems of Work.
- Manage site access, Lone working, Emergency response and Incident reporting Processes.
- Interface with DNO regarding grid outages and curtailments.
- Produce and maintain Control Centre procedures.
- Administer system data.
- Produce production and performance reports.
- H&S qualification would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience in use of Risk Assessments within Permit based work would be a considerable advantage.
- SCADA experience would be a considerable advantage.
- CMMS Experience would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience working within industrial, production or inbound call handling facilities.
- H&S awareness or qualifications would be a considerable advantage.
- Awareness of Work Control or access control process would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience of Control Centre systems would be a considerable advantage.