|Job Title:||Operational EHS Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Position: Operational EHS Manager
Salary: up to £58,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Our client, a leading global engineering and technology services company are seeking an Operational EHS Manager to be based in Newcastle. You will have responsibility for managing a team of professional EHS Advisors, providing EHS advice and guidance to the Senior Management, Project and Site Management teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing EHS strategy, initiatives and material, providing EHS training and interactive workshops whilst acting as facilitator for EHS and other functions.
- Management and co-ordination of EHS resources allocated to meet company objectives.
- Contributing to the execution and implementation of corporate governance processes as required.
- Ensure that suitable resource planning is conducted to ensure that EHS activities are effectively managed on all company projects.
- Support customers and customer projects with relevant process and information as part of the company's business objectives throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, Environmental requirements are implemented on all of the company's operational projects.
- Ensuring that the performance of the company's operational processes for EHS is measured and agreed improvements implemented at an operational level.
- To implement and execute adequate review in order to meet process and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that a suitable audit programme is implemented to demonstrate compliance with EHS requirements on all active projects.
- Participating in the implementation and execution of the company's improvement initiatives for EHS.
- To conduct staff dialogue in line with EHS operational and business requirements for direct reports.
- Ensure direct reports have sufficient knowledge and training in order to carry out their functions.
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.