|Job Title:||Operational Team Leader- Wind Analysis|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our Client is an engineering services company. They require an operational team manager and the opportunity to lead their operational analysis team, working internationally.
In order to manage the team effectively, the role requires strong technical experience in operational turbine analysis and long-term yield assessment, and excellent management and client communication skills.
- The team manager will be responsible for the commercial relevance, technical quality and accuracy of the team’s output.
- They will manage multiple projects simultaneously and cross-office, ensuring that the team of analysts is used efficiently to fulfil clients’ requirements, whilst meeting project budgets and timescales.
- The team manager will pro-actively ensure that our analysis methods reflect and improve upon current industry best practice.
- They will excel at delivery of cross-discipline work, to address client needs.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record working closely with other analysis and due diligence experts in the renewables field.
- As a senior member of staff, the operational analysis team manager will play an important role in the wider management team, and will be actively involved in decisions affecting the operation of the company and the development of existing and new services.
- They are a relatively small and rapidly growing company and the team manager will assist in the recruitment of new members to the team and support their training and development.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have a strong interest in building client relationships, and understanding their business goals, to ensure the team delivers powerful insights, in relevant timescales.
- Our working environment is open plan, with all levels of staff working together on a variety of projects. Opportunities for travel are available.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in operational wind farm energy yield assessment
- Proven track record in management of engineering analysis teams
- Enthusiasm for client relationship development
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The flexibility and enthusiasm to thrive in an expanding business
- Strong interest in renewable energy
- Engineering academic background to masters level
- Advanced computing aptitude, including data handling and analysis
- Familiarity with a programming language such as Python
- Wind Analysis
- Bristol or Glasgow