|Job Title:||Operations Director - Municipal + Contract Development|
|Salary:||Benefits package + Bonus|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Operations Director – National Municipal/Contracts Ownership
Do you have great knowledge, passion and expertise in the municipal waste industry?
Have you got experience working at a high level, with excellent staff management skills and the ability to collaborate well with other senior management teams?
Our client is a nationally renowned business whose waste business is developing on a huge scale. They require a driven and enthusiastic operations director.
About the Job
The role will be responsible for:
- Overall ownership of the contractual and municipal operations over the entire business
- Continuing to grow and promote the profile and reputation of the organisation, by collaborating with other management teams to establish an approach for national business development.
- Reviewing client issues and establishing positive resolutions to key issues.
- Manage the service delivery of all operations contracts
- Advise on and give technical expertise
- Cultivate and uphold key client associations with articular reference to contract performance
- Develop proposals for relevant contracts, including:
- Detailed suggestions for implementation
- Analytical evaluation of contracts
- Actual delivery of projects and contracts within specified rules, regulations and guidelines.
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- Demonstrable proof of managing and running operations for a large waste organisation
- Experience writing proposals or working with PFI or bid teams to win largescale public or private contracts
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of the waste industry
- Attention to detail, in order to oversee contracts with excellence
Ideally candidates will have:
- Previous experience of working with local government waste partnerships including street cleansing and household waste contracts
- Enthusiasm and Flexibility
If you would like further details then please contact Charles Cocklin. We look forward to hearing from you soon.