|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- To manage all of the site operations as well as ensuring compliance and health & safety.
- Managing, leading and motivating a large team.
- Controlling and managing financial performance to play a key part in achieving company budget targets.
- The successful candidate will oversee all construction and demolition waste and will have full management of the skip side to the business.
- The successful candidate will need to be an experienced operations/transport manager within the waste & recycling sector.
- Experienced in managing construction and demolition waste is highly desirable.
- This role will require you to be a 'hands on' manager and someone not afraid to get involved on site as well as back office.
- IOSH/ NEBOSH qualified (highly desirable).
- WAMITAB/ COTC (highly desirable).
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.