|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Offshore Wind|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leader in Offshore Wind Power.
They are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager for one of their operational Offshore Wind Farms.
The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Site Operations in planning, directing and managing the performance of the company's operations at the site by the overall strategy to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
Supporting the Head of Site Operations in developing the long-term objectives of the business.
Ensure business growth through directing operational activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organisational and HSE strategies.
The Operations Manager shall be responsible for the health, safety, environment & quality, personnel & coordinating of staff and maintain an understanding of the companies asset management policy and strategy and relevant responsibilities of the job.
- Responsible for Emergency Response Plan
- Responsible for legislative compliance
- Engage in stakeholder relationship
- Resource planning according to guidelines
- Contribute to the staffing, development, management of site
- Responsible for site purchase, spare parts, tools, stock
- Support the Head of Site Operations in the management of site staff; PDD, evaluation, disciplinary actions, absence, approve hours, vacation and expenses
- Management of suppliers, OEM and other service agreements related to site
- Responsible for instigating 2nd line response team
- Deputise in the Head of [Site] Operations absence
- Responsible for Site O&M status meetings, O&M meetings with service providers and technical meetings with JV partners
- Responsible for planning and execution of all maintenance on site with support from Operations'
- back office functions
- Responsible for sharing best-practice across sites
- Maintain site based business plan
- Maintain and contribute to the site risk register
- Responsible for the site's budget
- Responsible for high voltage and HV safety systems, contact to grid owner
- Responsible for O&M planning of service vessel, tools and equipment
- Responsible for post warranty transition and development
- Responsible for OFTO asset management
- Planning projects and following up on same (budget, time frame etc.)
- Be proactive in maintaining competence level required for the job.
- Maintain and deliver a focus on a positive HSE culture
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Committee on site
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.