|Job Title:||Operations Support Technician|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex - Harlow|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
We are recruiting an Operations Support Technician to join a Pharmaceutical Research Laboratory located in Harlow. The successful candidate will support all aspects of site based engineering operational and technical support to fulfill the contracted service level agreement within their area of responsibility on time and in full. The Operations Support Technician will ensure a consistent operations support function with more effective use of dedicated resources the operational support function will ensure consistency and focus on action planning and innovation support.
- Assisting the Site Lead / Engineering Managers in ensuring site related change requests are captured and progressed
- Site reviews on technical (statutory) compliance maintenance
- Validating Self Perform opportunities
- Support of the Client's MaCC process with particular emphasis around statutory/safety modifications related to CBRE BAU
- Support of the site BEAMEX paperless calibration system
- Site mitigation reviews
- CBRE custodian and oversight of actions including CAPA's, HaCC, Assurity, NIE's etc.
- GAP reviews on CMMS PPM's and EMF / ERF initiation as necessary
- Preparation of documentation and paperwork to support audit requests
- Taking responsibility for CAPA actions as a result of quality improvements and audit findings.
- Assisting with the OOTA process
- Generating RCA's and AAR reports where requested
- Strong proven experience in building services
- cGxP Experience/Training
01202 888 986 ext 226