|Job Title:||Overhead Linesman Supervisor - Low Voltage|
|Location:||UK - Wales - North Wales, Gwynedd - Caernarfon|
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||1 day ago|
Our client are a leading provider of utility contracting services to Distribution Network Operators, the private sector and the public sector across the UK. They are looking to recruit an Overhead Linesman Supervisor to join a growing team within north wales.
- Ability to survey sites and allocate materials & labour efficiently;
- Supervising daily operations and managing projects in a commercially sensible way.
- Managing manpower and plant for all projects and ensuring work is carried out to IQA’s high standard.
- Managing holidays and absence within your team ensuring adequate cover is available.
- Liaising with contractors and customers, attending and chairing relevant meetings as required.
- Assisting Operations Manager in achieving KPI’s.
- Ensuring on site safety is maintained, carrying out audits and reporting any issues.
- Assisting in programming, planning and billing of jobs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Suitable supervisory experience within an overhead lines environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use MS Excel, view works and design installations as well as carrying out estimates.