|Job Title:||PFI Contract - General Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Cornwall|
|Job Published:||about 10 hours ago|
Have you had previous success in providing complete management of PFI contracts within both the private and public sector?
Are you looking for your next role with an internationally renowned organisation? Look no further.
Our client has an excellent role for a General Manager for a PFI contract.
About the Job
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Complete control of PFI contract with a requirement to ensure its completion
- Entire compliance to financial, contractual, operational and regulatory requirements over the period of the contract.
- Establishing and completing long term strategies
- Close collaboration with very senior stakeholders including investors, client and SPV in management of very complex services
- Upholding and managing existing sub-contractor agreements
- Reviewing steps, processes and achievements to increase efficiency and success.
- Managing and monitoring large numbers of staff and leading by example
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable proof of senior level managerial experience dealing with multiple sectors and multiple sites
- Leadership skills and mentoring skills of more junior members of staff.
- Evidence of previous management and delivery of PFI contracts within the waste sector
- Great understanding of management systems including SHEQ
- NEBOSH qualification
- Previous experience of instigating and developing change
- Excellent understanding of all facets of contract management including
- Financial control
- Operational delivery
- Management of disputes
- Regulatory requirements
- Drive and develop an effective working team with positive and inspiring leadership
- Delivered successfully against KPIs and targets
- Ability to manage regulatory stakeholders at a very high level
- Background knowledge of Six Sigma
Ideally candidates will:
- Be a driving force for good across the team and overall contract
- Have communication skills at a very high level
- Demonstrate an ability to be thorough and professional
We believe that this is an exceptional role and we look forward to hearing from you shortly. Please contact Charles Cocklin on 01202 888 986.