|Job Title:||Planner (Graduate - 2 Years experience)|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
About the Company
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing planning consultancies with ambitious development plans?
Do you want work in a team which is one of the most highly experienced in the UK town planning consultancy market, and are specialists in their field?
Do you want to join a company that encourages and promotes entrepreneurship and professional and personal development in a safe and enjoyable environment?
Are you keen to join a company which is considered one of the UK’s most dynamic, exciting and intellectually positioned town planning consultancies?
We are working with a town planning consultancy focussing on major developments, mixed-use and commercial projects. Their purpose is to provide trusted tailored advice. They know that one size doesn’t fit all - so for each project a different tailored approach is taken. A highly interesting opportunity to join a growing consultancy who are incredibly supportive in the APC process.
- Act for a number of commercial and private clients
- Advising Local Planning Authorities in all aspects of planning consultancy
- Work within a commercial environment to deliver projects to clearly-defined budgets
- Carrying out a wide variety of research into all planning matters
- Drafting reports on a wide range of planning issues across different sectors
- 0-2 years’ experience
- A relevant degree in Town Planning and working towards APC
- Have planning experience
- Have project management skills
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload
- Are personable and a strong team player