|Job Title:||Planning and Environmental Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28000.0 per annum + £28K+|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a world market leader in large scale PV projects, designing, manufacturing and constructing PV solutions, and they have a great opportunity for a Planning and Environment Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will have minimum of one year experience in planning, and will have the responsibility of assisting in planning and environmental due diligence for new solar development proposals and in securing planning and other consents for the legal operation of solar farms.
- Identify and successfully target in-house site development opportunities.
- Complete initial site research to determine planning and environmental risks of new site prospects, use in-house software to validate sites prospects and assist the department in pro-active site searches
- Assist in the preparation of EIA screening letters, the preparation of EIA scoping reports and assist with the preparation of planning application supporting documents including Planning Statements, Design and Access Statements, Statements of Community Involvement and preliminary chapters of the environmental statement
- Assist with applications to discharge planning conditions post determination and with applications to amend approved designs to ensure as built drawings form part of the approved plans.
- You must have a relevant degree related to planning
- Familiar with planning regulations with working knowledge of the environmental impact assessment [EIA] process.
- You will possess excellent organisation skills with the persistence to see tasks through to completion and meet deadlines.
- Passion for the renewable market
This role offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career progression within a fast growing company.