|Job Title:||Plant & Machinery Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Kent|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Pearson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client are a leading provider of integrated waste management services, offering commercial, construction and industrial sustainable waste collection, recycling and disposal services. With waste transfer stations operating in London, Kent and Somerset and a purpose built material recovery facility offering a zero landfill option.
- Responsible for maintaining mobile machinery such as; tele-handlers, wheeled loaders and excavators together with static plant including conveyors, trommel screens and similar.
- Promote company Health and Safety procedures and report any identified risks.
- The working week will be Monday to Friday plus Saturday mornings. However, the position will require additional hours where necessary to keep downtime to a minimum.
- You will have excellent mechanical, electrical and hydraulic fault finding skills
- Experience of working on heavy plant machinery.
- Experience with recycling equipment such as shredders or screeners is desirable
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate suitable experience in this hand’s on role together with a proven ability to set up and manage maintenance schedules, ordering of spares and breakdown situations.
- Flexible and able to travel between 2 sites when required
- Full driving license
For more information, please contact James Pearson on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!