|Job Title:||PMO DIRECTOR- Energy Sector. ( Consultancy)|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are looking to hire an experienced PMO Director on behalf of a Dynamic organization that is tasked with the implementation of a wide-reaching energy management strategy. The organization requires committed enthusiastic professionals who are able to act as change agents.
- Support program owners in developing and revising their annual operational plans based on the Strategy.
- Report on Program performance.
- Measure the performance of the programs and validate data points provided by, or collected from, the program owners, including operational KPIs and other metrics.
- Manage Program risk register, including maintaining a risk matrix, anticipating and mitigating risks.
- Support program owners in articulating mitigation measures and translating them into operational plans.
- Support program owners in implementing strategy, regulation and policies as required.
- Develop forecasts.
- Master degree in business, engineering or related field
- Bilingual in Arabic and English is advantageous
- 10+ years of experience in the field of power/energy and water efficiency with 5+ years in a utility senior strategy and/or performance management role.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage stakeholders.
- 5 years experience in financing mechanisms in support of efficiency programs.
- Familiar with the business environment and communication practices in Dubai (work experience with government entities in Dubai is a plus).
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage several work streams.