|Job Title:||Preconstruction Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Brilliant Pre-construction Manager Opportunity - £35k Per Annum - London
You will be responsible for the supervision of the preconstruction function including assisting in all facets such as expressions of interest (EOI's), prequalification questionnaires (PQQ's), bid management / estimating, contractual matters, preconstruction planning and programming, HSEQ and technical writing.
Qualifications / Training
- HNC (Construction related)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card - Platinum, Experienced Supervisor or Manager
- CSCS Card - Gold / White
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Degree in Management
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Supervision of the preparation of EOI's, PQQ's and bids. Will ensure that accurate project proposals, programmes and budgets are developed in an efficient, timely manner and in accordance with the approved business strategy.
- Following the submission of bids to attend meetings, negotiate and record all changes to the bid, involving the construction phase team as appropriate and finally hand the preconstruction phase of the project over to the construction phase leadership and delivery team.
- Ensure that the preconstruction team is accountable for its performance against agreed schedules and man-hour budgets and complies with the preconstruction procedures and governance gateways.
- Review project estimates at the appropriate level; giving due consideration to level of design and available information, risks, planning, support services, HSEQ and 3rd parties.Professional Membership to an Industry and / or Management Association
We look forward to receiving your application
For further information about this job, please contact Thomas Bullen at Allen & York on 01202 888986
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE