|Job Title:||Principal Coastal Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Are you an experienced specialist in coastal processes? Do you have the skills to develop business in new markets, manage client relationships and lead and support team members?
A Principal Coastal Specialist is required to work within a specialist team of engineers, modellers and scientists within an established and growing environmental consultancy. The role will ideally be based in West Sussex or North Yorkshire, although other locations may be considered for the right individual.
- Be degree qualified with either an MSc in oceanography, civil / offshore engineering or another relevant science or engineering degree
- Have extensive coastal processes modelling experience
- Have managed relevant technical studies, client relationships and staff
- Have ideally 10 years consultancy experience
- Be chartered with a relevant organisation
- Be self-motivated with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
This Principal Coastal Specialist role will involve:
- Managing tenders, clients and projects
- Writing and reviewing technical reports
- Leading and developing the technical skills of team members who need support
- Managing projects involving: environmental impact assessments; coastal erosion and flood risk; marine renewables; and shoreline and beach dynamics
A competitive salary is available together with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 888 986.