|Job Title:||Principal Consultant - Sustainable Chemistry|
|Salary:||£45,000-£55,000 per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Would you like to join a growing, dynamic global sustainability consultancy and work with the existing Sustainable Chemistry Team? If so, please read on...
My client - a specialist sustainability consultancy - with offices throughout the UK and worldwide, is looking to recruit a Senior/Principal level consultant to join their Team of twelve consultants and work on a range of interesting and high profile projects.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a science based degree, preferably chemistry is essential
- at least five years' experience working in regulatory affairs, product stewardship or product management in a materials focused sector
- previous consultancy experience would be advantageous
- experience of working with technically complex products and the regulatory environment in which they are sold and used
- direct experience in the chemicals industry would be a distinct advantage, or experience among downstream users of chemicals
- phenolics experience would be really beneficial
- the preferred candidate will have prior experience of managing a Team and budgetary controls, and will be keen to assume a managerial role in the future
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic consultancy who are forging a really strong position for themselves in the market, and help them to build on this by growing the sustainable chemistry Team. If you match the requirements, please call Katie Pereira to find out more on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.