|Job Title:||Principal Designer|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
I'm looking to recruit an experienced ex-CDM-C to fulfil Principal Designer duties under the 2015 regulations. You will be based in Manchester to join the existing Design team in delivering the Principal Design commissions for one of the UK's leading CDM consultancies.
- Acting as Principal Designer in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations, CDM advice, Design Principals, Design reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments, RAMS Assessments, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc.
- Delivery of exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality.
- Producing F10's, assisting with, Design Principals, reviewing design risk assessments, attendance and chairing design team meetings.
- Reviewing relevant health and safety files, ensuring suitable arrangements for the coordination of health and safety measures during planning and preparation of the Construction Phase, providing guidance and support for other Duty Holders (Client specifically)
The Successful candidate will have:
- The NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Registered as a Member of the Association of Project Safety (RMaPS).
- Working knowledge of CDM 2007 and CDM 2015.
- Proven skills in delivery of Principal Designer /H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base.
- Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works.
- You will have experience of successfully managing CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi-disciplinary design teams.
To apply please upload your CV and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org