||UK - England - North West England, Merseyside
||£40,000 to £50,000 + car
||about 2 hours ago
I have an opportunity for a Principal Designer to join a thriving Liverpool office within a highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy. You will be contributing to and be responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer services on a range of projects across a variety sectors including housing, education, and commercial projects.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of design and construction processes and the ability to communicate effectively. You will have a clear understanding of the legal requirements of the CDM Regulations.
Requirements of candidate:
- Carry out the duties of the Principal Designer in line with the requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Engage with clients and designers to positively influence, enhance and integrate health & safety / design risk management into the project team, design team meetings and the construction phase
- Take ownership and lead the design risk management process whilst applying the general principles of prevention
- Effectively plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety during the pre-construction phase when most design work is carried out.
- Take account of various aspects of the project including usability, functionality, future maintainability, life cycle building management and identify residual risks at all stages of the project
- Identify, compile and issue suitable project specific pre-construction information to assist contractors in managing significant risk once construction begins
- Health & Safety File compilation.
- Provide clear, concise and practical health and safety advice, guidance and coaching to project teams at all stages of the project when required.
- Management of multiple projects for key clients to the business
Full job specification on request.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking progression within a growing and forward-thinking consultancy. A company car or car allowance is provided along with an excellent company benefits package.
I look forward to receiving applications.
- Market leading salary
- Car or Car allowance provided