|Job Title:||Principal Designer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client, a leading construction consultancy, is looking for a Principal Designer to work with their public and private sector clients on a mixture of new build, refurbishment and maintenance schemes.
The successful candidate will be based in either a Glasgow or Kilmarnock office.
- Carry out the duties of the Principal Designer in line with the requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Engage with clients and designers to positively influence, enhance and integrate health & safety / design risk management into the project team, design team meetings and the construction phase
- Take ownership and lead the design risk management process whilst applying the general principles of prevention
- Effectively plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety during the pre-construction phase when most design work is carried out.
- Provide clear, concise and practical health and safety advice, guidance and coaching to project teams at all stages of the project when required.
- Management of multiple projects for key clients to the business
You will have/be:
- Hold a design qualification. i.e. engineer or architect but not limited to either
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate Valid within the last 5 years
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate Valid within the last 5 years
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in health and safety (NEBOSH/City & Guilds)
- Registered member of Association for Project Safety (RMaPs)
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.