|Job Title:||Principal Drainage Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Principal Drainage Engineer - West Midlands
As one of the UK's leading environmental and engineering consultancies, my client are looking to add a Principal Drainage Engineer to join the growing Civils and Structural Engineering Team working out of their West Midlands office, during a period of growth in region.
- Designing drainage for a range of Transportation, Water & Development and Infrastructure projects.
- Carrying out Flood risk assessments on varied projects.
- Drainage strategies including sustainable drainage system design. (SUDS)
- Client relations and business development.
- Relevant First Class Degree.
- 8-10 years' experience as a Civil Engineer specialising in drainage.
- Chartered or working towards being chartered in the near future.
- Excellent written skills for report writing.
- Excellent communication skills, commercially focused and good at building relationships with clients.
- Full driving license.