||Principal EIA Coordinator
||UK - England - North East England, Tyne & Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne
||4 months ago
Are you working as a Senior or Principal EIA Consultant? Are you looking to join a company where you can develop your career further? If so, please read on...
My client - a leading global consultancy with offices throughout the UK - is looking to take on a Principal EIA Consultant to be based in either their Leeds or Newcastle office. The successful candidate will be working on a range of projects, but you will be focussing on one main project, which is one of the largest infrastructure developments of the past few years. As such, experience in the electricity sector would be of particular interest.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- you will have a relevant environmental or planning degree, combined with a sound understanding of the UK planning system and EIA process
- knowledge of the consenting process as set out in the Planning Act of 2008 is essential
- experience of having worked on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP's) would be beneficial
- overseas experience is also of interest
- if you have experience within the electricity and power sector
- experience of having written Environmental Statements is required
- sound project management skills
- strong report writing skills are essential, as is excellent time management and organisational skills
- proven experience of business development and a desire to continue doing this is essential
- the ability to manage a Team and thus experience of having managed a Team would be beneficial
- a full UK driving license is required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced Team of professionals and work on a high profile project. Please contact Katie Pereira if you wish to find out more.