|Job Title:||Principal Environmental, Health and Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Principal Environmental, Health and Safety Consultant
Excellent salary and package
Allen & York are currently recruiting for a global design, engineering and management consultancy based in London who have an exciting opportunity for an Principal Environmental, Health and Safety Consultant to join their team.
This role is client facing and will be to work with existing clients to support the diversification and expansion of their environmental and occupational health and safety (EH&S) compliance services as well as leading and supporting their delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting clients identify and manage EH&S business risks.
- Manage multiple projects within client expectations (scope/budget/schedule) and ensuring high quality standards on project deliverables.
- Focussed on supporting existing multisite, multinational clients, often US based but with operations in the UK and Europe.
Essential experience for the Consultant:-
- Science, Engineering or other relevant degree.
- NEBOSH qualification (minimum of Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety).
- Previous experience of EH&S subject areas within an environmental consultancy.
- Expertise in EH&S assessments for compliance, due diligence, divestment, as well as pre and post-acquisition.
- Able to work independently and within a wider project team.
For more information please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.