|Job Title:||Principal Fire Engineer - London|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South East London|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Principal Fire Engineer – London
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading multi-discipline engineering consultancy currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Principal Fire Engineer to join their fast growing team based in London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on large civil infrastructure, rail and road tunnels and will be required to identify fire and smoke modelling studies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fire Engineering strategy development & Philosophy
- Escape and Evacuation Analysis
- Fire and Smoke Modelling and Analysis associated with fires e.g. combustion, smoke and heat transport, radiation & suppression
- Fire standards and building codes, including British Standards,
- Fire Suppression and Fire Detection Performance Specification
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management and Third Party Review/Design Verification
- Risk Based Interpretation and Application of Codes of Practice
- Planning and implementing fire engineering design work and field-based work.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- MEng in Fire Engineering or Chartered Fire Engineer
- The applicant shall have recent experience of the application of fire safety engineering skills (as described above) in the rail sector.
- Experience of managing a team of engineers.
- Engineering design development and strong track record of working within a consultancy.
- Working within a multi discipline design environment.
- Train tunnels
- Heavy train-maintenance facilities
This opportunity of Principal Fire Safety Consultant offers an excellent salary and includes excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.