|Job Title:||Principal Fluids Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are recruiting for a Principal Fluid Systems Engineer to join our client's service division based in Lincoln, supporting their Industrial Turbomachinery business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a friendly team environment, where full training will be given to the successful candidate.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for designing and developing fluid and instrumentation systems for retrofit, together with developing replacement parts, no longer available due to obsolescence.
- To design and develop fluid and instrumentation systems to meet contract requirements
- To ensure that high engineering standards are maintained within the fluid systems department by applying good engineering practices and providing guidance to members of the department
- Specification of Core and Package equipment including pumps, valves, piping, filters, control gear, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric actuators
- The design of complete system networks including gas and liquid fuel, steam, water, air, starting, instrumentation and engine auxiliaries
- Provide engineering support to the drawing office designers and our customers in the design of "on and off package" fluid and instrumentation systems equipment
- Provide engineering support to other Power departments including controls, manufacture, installation, service and project engineering
- Deal with and resolve complex and advanced level engineering problems in a focused technical area
- Write and contribute to reports, design studies and to discuss any changes with the customer
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
The Power and Gas Division is the trusted partner for world class products and solutions for the oil and gas, power and industrial markets. The Division is dedicated to deliver its customers reliable, efficient, clean and safe products and solutions.
We look forward to receiving your application