|Job Title:||Principal Geotechnical Engineer|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
A leading multi discipline land engineering consultancy is looking to expand their team in the North West, by bringing in a Principal Geotechnical Engineer who can input into complex site investigations across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the geotechnical arm of the company, with a view to expanding and nurturing the new Section with graduate staff in the future. In addition, they will also aid the contaminated land and flood risk team. You will have experience leading a small team, ideally developing the residential and commercial development sectors within the North of the UK.
Your key experiences will include:
* Experience in Geotechnical investigation and design within the contaminated land Sector
* Pavement design
* Foundation design (including plot by plot detailed foundation plans).
* Slope stability.
* Drainage Design for Geotechnical purposes
* Project Management
* Tendering for new work
* Client and stakeholder engagement.
* Mentoring of junior staff.
Further requirements include:
* Full UK driving licence
* Full Chartered status within a relevant professional body
* IT literate
This is a great opportunity for a principal level geotechnical consultant, perhaps from a international engineering consultancy, to take up a key role within a forward thinking organisation driving forward their Geotechnical capabilities. Please get in touch for a confidential conversation.