|Job Title:||Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||George Blezard|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
- Demonstrating a innovative approach to design, you will provide conceptual and detailed design work, conduct feasibility and viability assessments and offer site installation and commissioning supervision.
- Utilising line management skills you will be setting and reviewing objectives, targets and performance of a small team.
- Business development is also a key element to this position. Therefore you will manage the relationships with key customers, suppliers and other stakeholders relevant to the team.
- You will be providing professional advice and support across the business.
- You will be responsible for the management of projects within time, cost and quality constraints and standards.
- You will need a degree in Building Services Engineering, or equivalent experience. You must be a Chartered Engineer, plus being a member of appropriate body, such as CIBSE, ASHRAE for example.
- It is crucial that you are fully computer literate with experience of Using IES and Hevacomp software to calculate the cooling and heating loads, energy efficiency, and dynamic thermal simulation of buildings.
- You should have proficient working knowledge of AUTOCAD 2011 and Revit MEP (BIM). You must be able to demonstrate your experience of working on a variety of type and size of project, across all business sectors.
- You will have experience of energy conservation, sustainability and renewable technologies, plus in depth knowledge in the survey, design and implementation of mechanical and electrical building services schemes and installations.
- It is a fundamental element that you have working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- Ideally you will have some comprehensive knowledge and application of regulations, legislation, codes of practice and current design standards applicable to mechanical building services installations.
- You must have a full clean UK driving licence and hold a CSCS Card.