|Job Title:||Principal / Technical Director - Acoustics and Noise|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Do you wish to become part of a forward thinking environmental and planning consultancy who offer a comprehensive range of environmental and planning solutions to their clients across the full project life cycle from feasibility and scoping and planning submissions to construction and operational monitoring?
My client are looking for a motivated Principal / Technical Director in Acoustics who is looking for the next step in their career to take responsibility for building on previous successes and develop and grow the company's environmental noise and vibration division.
Based in either Edinburgh or North Wales you will be responsible for:
- Developing business growth opportunities and lead bids and tenders
- Manage the delivery of projects and services
- Financial management for the team budgets and resources
- Communicate with and manage expectations for the clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Around 10 years' consultancy experience with a focus on environmental noise and vibration
- A degree (or equivalent qualification) in Acoustics or a relevant subject
- Detailed knowledge of current policies and legislation
- Full membership of the Institute of Acoustics (IoA)
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.