|Job Title:||Principal Designer|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An opportunity for an experienced Principal Designer/Coordinator to join my client, who are a global consultancy, working with their public and private sector clients on a mixture of new build, refurbishment and maintenance schemes.
- Undertake the role of competent Principal Designer/Coordinator and Health and Safety Advisor to clients operating on construction projects.
- Give suitable advice to clients in order to comply with statutory compliance.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and other health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Advise the business and clients on CDM and Health and Safety legislation changes and developments.
- Manage client relationships and proposal writing.
- Project finance management and profitability.
- Deliver and Grow CDM/H&S services.
- Work Acquisition
- Responsibility and co-ordination of business transition to 'Principal Designer' status
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of construction related activities and designers duties.
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety Advisory/ CDM knowledge within the Business Unit liaising with other part time Principle Designers in the UK organisation
- Act as a peer reviewer for the work of other Principal Designers
- Undertake site safety audits, inspections and implement training programmes for clients.
- Develop and deliver training programmes, workshops and CDP events for internal designers and consultants within the business.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a design consultant in civil engineering and/or building
- Experience as a CDM coordinator
- Valid and registered membership of APS (Association of Project Safety)
- Ideally be a Chartered Engineer (CEng. MICE preferable)
- A NEBOSH construction certificate or equivalent
To apply please upload your CV below and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 ext 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.