|Job Title:||Procurement Consultant and Negotiator|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Derbyshire (opportunity for flexible home based work)
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's fastest growing TPIs focusing on energy procurement. The ideal candidate will provide a full 360 service to clients: procuring energy, negotiating energy contracts and managing existing clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and tenacious professional who wants to develop in the procurement market.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure the most completive energy prices are procured for clients.
- Monitor the news, websites and data systems to remain confident on the energy market and be aware of fluctuations in prices and the reasons behind these.
- Work with staff to develop our client's procurement offering and further streamline their services.
- Deliver bespoke energy contracts to meet client's individual needs.
- Maintain up-to-date Letters of Authority for each client.
- Ensure commission is built into and collected from client negotiations on time.
- Promote confidence in clients through timely and efficient meetings ensuring all queries are clarified.
- Organise and distribute tenders to clients to ensure the portfolio is maximised effectively.
- Manage and resolve complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Proactively recognise sales opportunities and communicate these effectively to Sales teams.
- Proactively identify areas for development within the company/staff and communicate these to team leaders/managers
- Ensure all communications with clients are recorded effectively to ensure client profit is maximised.
If you feel you can excel in this role, going beyond the above responsibilities, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.