|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£40,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- To ensure the effective management of order fulfillment through planning, production, resource allocation and team management.
- To be responsible for managing the Fibreglass & Woodwork departments.
- To portray the company image and role model the company values at all times.
- To supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- To ensure all production staff understand and adhere to all relevant health and safety at work procedures, guidelines and legislation.
- To ensure all team members follow the company policies and procedures, and if this is breached then to pick this up with the HR Office Manager.
- To ensure all direct reports have accurate and detailed job descriptions.
- To identify areas of skill deficiencies and training needs and cross-train staff.
- To set objectives and appraise Team Leaders.
- To take overall responsibility of the production plans for Fibreglass & Woodwork departments.
- To schedule production.
- To ensure production is cost effective through management of all resources.
- To ensure all products are made to specifications and meet the company quality standards.
- To document and implement quality control improvements as applicable.
- To identify and manage complex or time sensitive orders.
- To manage and resolve customer order queries with the Sales and Client Services teams.
- To monitor the production process and adjust schedules if required.
- To liaise with and manage all Team Leaders to ensure effective running of all teams.
- To manage factory timesheets and any other management systems as required.
- To prepare diagrams and quotes for the sales team for items with new specifications.
- To assist the Sales and Client Services teams with lead times and enquiries via email.
- To liaise with purchasing and logistics to ensure raw material supply and timely dispatch of orders.
- To liaise with the Operations Manager regarding any issues, challenges and resolutions.
- To identify, document and implement improvements in production workflow.
- To ensure company resources are used in an appropriate and cost-conscious manner.
- To meet KPIs set by your manager in the specified timelines.
- To use PPE/RPE as and when instructed, for the safety of yourself.
- To maintain strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- To promote excellent customer service at all times.
- To remain professional at all times.
- To abide by the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To abide by and promote Health & Safety at work, at all times.
- To treat everyone fairly and equally.
- To abide by the company handbook.
- Any ad hoc duties required for the needs of the business.