|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is looking for a talented, well organised and highly motivated architect to be part of their energetic and creative London design studio. Specializing in boutique architecture and interior design, they focus on delivering projects for a discerning clientele, within the high-end residential and commercial market. A good amount of experience with this type of work, and in London is preferable.
The successful architect will have a good understanding of construction, and on-site experience in the UK.
Applicants must be comfortable dealing with a demanding design team, and clients who expect only the best; and to then drive these high standards on site. Furthermore you must be a self-motivated, confident, highly organised, and able to run your own projects autonomously.
- Overseeing and being responsible for your own projects, and all day-to-day project matters, ensuring that your projects run smoothly, and are completed on time
- Liaising with the in-house site teams, and overseeing the design delivery on site
- Minimum three years' experience post Part-II (Part-III's welcome to apply)
- Experience with high-end residential and boutique commercial projects in the UK, preferably London.
- Familiar with planning regulations, and building control in London
- Strong job running ability
- Confident and have client-facing experience
- Enthusiastic, motivated, communicative, and with a hands-on approach
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- High level of understanding technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawings
- Experience with structural engineers, surveyors and other sub consultants
- Good understanding of construction, and site liaison experience
- Expert handling of AutoCAD
- 3D modelling a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Office hours are 9:30 to 6pm Monday to Friday.