|Job Title:||Project Developer|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Consistently ranked as one of the UK's leading financial advisors in the infrastructure and energy sectors. This leading independent financial advisory & renewable energy development firm, is looking to recruit a Chartered Surveyor or Project Developer to assist with the expansion of their renewable energy business.
Their core skills are the development, financing, disposal and acquisition of infrastructure. Their Renewables team have developed over 35 MW in the UK (and has 110 MWs in development) and successfully advised on over 500MW of solar development.
Located in both the City of London and Herefordshire, they have extensive networks across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Solar Project Developer
- This role will be working with the Development Director to expand the pipeline of ground based solar photovoltaic projects and managing those projects through to completion.
- You will be joining a highly skilled team with vast experience of legal, finance, planning, design and development where you can gain valuable insight into the full project life cycle.
- This experience, coupled with their close links with institutional funders, ensures that they are well positioned to deliver projects.
- You will be responsible for;
- Sourcing sites and site acquisitions.
- Assessing the viability of potential projects.
- Site inspections.
- Negotiating contracts with landowners.
- Managing the electricity grid connections
- Managing planning applications.
- Agreeing terms for electricity grid connections.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years work post qualification and have experience of working in a mix of development, planning and commercial roles.
- Ideally RICS qualified or experience in project development within solar/wind and/or other renewables.
- Some rural/agricultural experience will also be of assistance. Solar site finding experience would be ideal.
- Join a growing team at an exciting time of expansion where you can work autonomously and your career aspirations can be realised.
For more information please contact Sally Woods 01202 888 986 or apply below.