|Job Title:||Project Director - Building Services|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project Director Building Services
Our client is a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary consultancy; due to continued success and expansion within the company, they are looking for a highly experienced MEP Director to head up and develop this area of their London office.
- Work closely with the other directors to deliver technical expertise in MEP Building Services across the company.
- Proactively support with the development of the MEP service offering.
- Support and lead teams of multidisciplinary engineers.
- Be responsible for project delivery of building services works.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to the highest of technical standards.
- 15-20 years' experience within the Building Services/MEP market.
- Proven track record of developing a consultancy's Building Services offering.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery within the MEP market.
- Proven track record of successful team management and development.
- Relevant degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- Professional Membership in any of: CIBSE, IMechE, IET.
To discuss the role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.