|Job Title:||Project Engineer/ Project Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£30K - £40K + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Project Manager- Renewable Energy
Allen & York's Energy Generation team are working on the behalf of a small but dynamic clean and renewable energy company who have recently received a strong financial backing. In addition due to a recent acquisition and investment they are seeking to appoint a Project Manager to oversee projects such as solar PV, energy and battery storage, LED lights and general clean energy systems. The position will report directly to the Managing Director and will have full responsibility for the effective delivery of projects.
• Ensuring the Company operates to the highest level of Health and Safety at all times
• Ensure that we meet the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction from the installation teams
• Ensure the Company meets it sales and profit targets to meet and exceed budgets
• To use and develop systems to ensure the effective management of resources including labour and materials.
• To effectively plan and forecast labour and materials requirements.
• Liaise with the accounts team to ensure efficient and effective invoicing.
• To liaise with the logistics manager to help manage stock levels to ensure sufficient materials kept in stock to enable all installation works to proceed (without carrying excessive stock). This will include management of the booking in and out of materials.
• Provide job by job costing analysis (working with the accounts team) to ensure a commercially aware approach to project delivery.
• Protect the company's commercial interests (particularly when working with main contractors)
• Educated to Degree level in a renewables related discipline or other relevant project experience / technical knowledge.
• Commercial awareness e.g. financials around the delivery of clean energy projects
• Experience in taking renewable energy projects, preferably solar PV through whole project lifecycle
• Ability to develop project plans and processes to ensure delivery
• Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions on the project opportunities and progression
• Project management or senior project engineer experience within renewable energy
• Relevant qualifications - electrical engineering, mechanical engineering & Health and Safety qualifications are a considerable advantage.