|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Solar PV|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project Engineer - Solar PV
Our client is a well established and highly regarded technical consultancy. They work with clients in the UK across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators. In the UK, the company employs 100 people and operates from a modern office in the greater Manchester area.
They are seeking an engineer who is looking to develop and expand his/her full potential to the benefit of both the individual and also the business.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in Electrical or Renewable Energy Engineering
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Excellent knowledge of ground and roof mounted solar farm installation above 3Mw to applicable UK standards
- Familiarity with G59/G83 and dealing with DNO, grid connections and electrical installation and commissioning to UK standards
- The undertaking of feasibility studies, due diligence exercises and design reviews
- The witnessing of Factory Acceptance Testing
- Possess the ability to assess manufactured or fabricated items for faults
- Oversee construction site monitoring
We are also looking for the following personal attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong technical knowledge regarding solar PV equipment and its manufacture
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to evaluate, explain and simplify complex technical issues
- Clean full driving licence
- The ability and willingness to travel extensively in the UK and occasionally overseas as required
- Able to work as part of a wider team, and also to operate autonomously as required
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity and you meet the requirements, please apply or contact Marina Moya.
We look forward to receiving your application.