|Job Title:||International Senior Lawyer - Renewable energies|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Scope of work:
- Leading the legal department in the solar business.
- Primary workload will be project finance and M&A activities (e.g., review and negotiate financing agreements, EPC contracts, PPAs, JDAs, etc.).
- Will work directly with CLO in signing off of all material contracts of the company on a worldwide basis.
- Office based in Madrid working globally.
- About 10-15% travel availability. Once every 6 months or less.
- 6-9 years of project finance experience
- Transactional background or infrastructure or construction experience.
- Experience working internationally.
- Big Law IN HOUSE TRAINING experience required.
- Ideally, common law background.
- Must have English (any in Europe) or Australian or New York licensed required.
- Near native English fluency required.
- Spanish fluency ideal.
- Someone already located in Madrid preferred.
- International experience
- Project finance, construction or infrastructure
- Big In LAW