|Job Title:||Project Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
I am currently looking to recruit a Project Health & Safety Advisor to join the existing design team in London on behalf of my client who are a leading consultancy that specialise in Property and Construction services throughout the UK.
- Undertake the role of Principle Designer and CDM Consultant including pre and post contract work and to run the project from commencement to completion.
- Undertake business development and maintain and develop customer relations.
- Assist in the development of Health and Safety Management Systems including policy formulation, procedures and forms
- To undertake site safety inspections and give recommendations to clients on measures to be taken to meet current H&S legislative requirements.
- To undertake H&S Audits and give recommendations to clients on measures to be taken to meet current health and safety legislative requirements.
- To maintain professional development to meet the change and demands of the job and participate in appropriate training activities.
- To develop and maintain active and progressive working relationships with other team members within the office.
The Successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' of experience within the Construction industry as a Surveyor, Designer or CDM Co-ordinator.
- HND, HNC or Degree in Construction
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Chartered membership of IOSH
- The willingness to undertake further APS, IOSH or ICS qualifications.
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.