|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£280.00 - £341.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Project Manager - CoventryType: ContractHours: 40hrs per weekDaily rate: £341 maxPeriod: 3 months
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included. Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages. Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation. Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
- Degree or extensive equivalent experience in business or project management
- Qualified, or ability quickly to acquire, PRINCE2 Practitioner
Essential - Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills, able to form beneficial working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, able to engage with and present to a range of audiences and represent the College effectively in varied forums.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across departments to deliver projects successfully and to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
- Commercial acumen focused on delivering high quality service to customers and clients.
- Understanding of OGC Gateway Review process.
Essential Criteria - Experience
- Recent and relevant experience in project management involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Recent and relevant experience in the identification and management of external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of products and services to achieve outcomes.
- Proven experience of successfully applying project management processes and procedures within a PRINCE2 environment.
- Understanding of policing landscape in England and Wales.
- Awareness of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) protocols.
- Good understanding and capability in applying Government and Police requirements and guidance for physically secure sites and systems.